Canada is an exceptional country for studying, working and living. According to the OECD Better Life Index, Canada ranks above average in housing, subjective well-being, personal security, health status, income and wealth, social connections, environmental quality, jobs and earnings, education and skills, and civic engagement.
Here are some reasons why you should consider pursuing an academic future in one of Canada’s business schools:
- Multicultural Society – Canadians are friendly, open and tolerant. Our country prides itself on welcoming students from around the world!
- Top Notch Education – Canada boasts some of the best business schools in the world.
- Competitive Economy – Canada is one of the top 10 most competitive economies in the world (IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook 2014 (#7)).
- Business Community – Canada ranked first in the G-7 study measuring the extent to which management education meets the needs of the business community (IMD, Rank among 61 economies considered in the World Competitiveness Yearbook 2015).
- Work Opportunities – Canada allows international students to work part-time during the course of their studies.
- Possibility of Immigration – The Canadian Experience Class program allows international students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to apply for permanent immigration to Canada.
- Land of Possibilities – Canada will give you the opportunity to live and study in an environment that broadens your horizons and stimulates your creativity and intellect.
Source: Imagine Studying in Canada, www.educationau-incanada.ca